1. Last weekend we went to Western New York to visit my family. I always know we're close to home when we start seeing things like this:
2. Speaking of bears, my dad the hunter got one this year and I got to eat yummy bear sausages when I was home. (Vegetarians, look away.)
3. It has come to my attention in recent years that my parents altered the story of Bambi for me. Not in the usual way, which would be to avoid the bit about Bambi's mother dying. No, in our version of the story she still died - but of natural causes instead of death by a hunter. Apparently my father deemed the story "anti-hunter propoganda".
4. I just need to say one of my favorite things about blogging is reading other people's blogs that make my life feel kinda normal. I love that Ana and Brooke both have a 2 and 3 year old right now, because have I mentioned having a 2 and a 3 year old is waaaay harder than having twins?? Because they are both solidly in that special "infant puberty" stage but aren't quite on par in terms of skill level so activities that are suitable for both of them are sometimes hard to come by.
But you know what - I DON'T have twins, so I really can't say for sure. You know who has a 3 year old, a 2 year old, AND baby twins?? Rosie. And right now, she is the queen of making my life feel normal. So definitely go check all those blogs when you're in need of some assurance that your life is perfectly normal/comedic relief :)
5. Random...I have a bunch of coupon codes I don't need and I'd hate to see them go to waste. Let me know if you're interested...
Gymboree 20% Off, Exp. 2/28
Crazy 8 20% Off, Exp. 2/28
Shutterfly $20 Off Purchase of $20 or more (Excludes Shipping), Exp. 3/22
Cardstore.com 25% Off, Exp. 12/31
6. Another Instagram Repeat:
7. I'm seriously going to update my stupid blog layout this weekend. Dweej commanded it.
I'm sure there are much more interesting things to read over at Jen's, so go!