1. In case you missed it - how could you miss it?! - the AWKWARD PHOTO link up is open THE ENTIRE YEAR!! Because I will wait that long to see your awkward photos.
Rosie gets a HUGE high-5 for being the first one to step onto the virtual platform of awkwardness. Go check out her hilarious and also totally adorable pics of childhood through Britney stage :) (Let's be honest, we all dressed up like Britney once or twice didn't we??)
2. Next in link up news...this has possibly been the most chaotic week ever. The girls have been passing illness back and forth for weeks now and we've barely left the apartment so for some reason I thought it would be a good idea to get out the valentine's day supplies, complete with glitter glue?!
|Nope. It was not a good idea.|
In any case, I'm SUPER excited to start working on my project for Ana's Cabin Fever Creativity Link Up. Actually, I started this project before Emeric was born but never finished it but it's super valentine's day appropriate so this is just the kick in the pants I need to get it finished.
AND the kicker is she's giving away a prize - a made by her scarf or a nursing cover. I was thinking maybe if mine is REALLY awesome, she'll sew me an entire new wardrobe so I can start doing WIWS link ups...
3. I'm going to keep going with this link up theme. The next link up that Billie Jo absolutely needs to host is a "Contents of your Refrigerator" link up. I already have my submission ready. Came across this photo in my digital archives recently which I must have taken to illustrate our incredibly healthy eating standards:
I must apologize for the shaky arrows, I was drawing them while drinking coffee and plucking 2 and 3 year olds off of my chair. I throw my head back and laugh when I think of my first job interview - multitasking? I hardly knew the meaning back then.
4. After making reference to "Glamour Shots by Deb" in my last post and trying without success to find a good photo to illustrate my meaning, I decided to recreate the look with Ava.
Copious amounts of chocolate bribes were required to complete this photo shoot.
5. If you've ever wondered what 5 minutes in a house with 3 young children is like, look no further:
It is worth noting that I am nursing Emeric while taking this video, and at several points Clare is trying to either rip my clothing off for the bath (I guess she didn't get the memo that I take showers...) or "have some" of what Emeric is eating.
I'd say our neighbors are on the path to sainthood.
6. My 9 year old sister has been emailing me messages with a subject of "My blog..." and then her 7 Quick Takes for the week. Yesterday, she also sent me her "embarrassing photos" for the link up. I am absolutely going to help her set up a blog because well - you are all missing out on some gems. I'm even thinking of having her guest post my quick takes some week...
7. Congratulations to Jen on another awesome episode of Minor Revisions!!! Spoiler alert - I'm just waiting for the day I can snatch her book off the shelves!!
And the mug. The mug!!
Stephen - I would like this in my Easter basket, please.
Go see Jen for the rest!!