|I definitely did not get Meg's permission to post this photo.|
But just LOOK at how fascinated the girls are by her story!!
2. Also in blog-friends-turned-real-life-friends news, I'm ridiculously excited to get to meet Rosie this weekend!!! And Rosie, please don't read takes 3 and 4. I don't want you to have second thoughts about hanging out. It's kind of mind boggling that we have 7 children under the age of 4 between us, and I just realized how outnumbered us adults are going to be. I really hope they don't realize this and stage a mutiny.
3. I am so happy to see Jen is considering reversing the order of the Quick Takes linky list for the procrastinators of the blogging world. Just in case anyone needs a refresher on why I can never seem to pull my posts together on time:
|One million billion mom points to me for keeping a straight face this time.|
4. And if you're still not ready to give me a pass for being chronically late to link ups:
|I came out of the bathroom to this today.|
They were trying to barricade "mean mommy" into the bedroom.
MAYBE MOMMY WOULDN'T BE SO DISGRUNTLED
IF YA'LL DIDN'T POUR YOGURT IN EACH OTHER'S HAIR!!!
5. Our CSA started this week!!
6. Emeric weighed in at a whopping 15lbs 5oz at his 4 month check up, which places him solidly into the "average" category. After two scrawny girls I'm pretty excited about that.
|He's got nothin' on mom at 4 months, though.|
7. I've been trying to read through my feed list from the past 3 weeks or so alphabetically. I've been at it a few days, and so far I'm on "B". If I all of a sudden comment bomb you, this is why.
Now off to Jen's place for the rest!!