1. After I post the pic of me with THE MUG last week, I started worrying that I might look like a creepy Jennifer Fulwiler stalker. So I tried to come up with a way to make myself not seem so stalkerish and I decided to start...drumroll please...a quirky mug collection. Not only does it redeem my unhealthy obsession with THE MUG, but Gretchen Ruben tells me that cultivating a collection will make me a happier and more well rounded person. Or something like that. Win-win.
2. I have already decided the next quirky mug I would like to add to my collection.
3. Another order of business - I realized when I was looking at my list of "Popular Posts" last week that Stephenisms was #1 on the list but didn't have a picture. And that is the story of why I decided to dress our cat in a taco costume.
|Full credit goes to Stephen for engineering this costume.|
If anyone is in need of a good Taco Cat picture, I hereby release this picture into the public domain.
4. Because I am a chronic over-sharer, I am super excited that Jessie Pope gave me a Liebster Award!!!
|I can't say Jessie without saying Pope.|
Not really helping my "I'm not a stalker" case, I know.
5. At 4 months old, Emeric already has a distinct preference in his dolly ladies.
|He always goes for the Brunette.|
6. I started reading "Bringing Up Bebe" on my Kindle app during my 4 hour stint at the ER this weekend and have now renewed my vows to give my children a good food education.
|French people eat Nutella too, but probably not like this.|
7. I know nobody needs to hear this again, but thank goodness it's March. I'm sorry for being so unresponsive with blogging stuff lately - I'll be back soon!! I think I'm almost healthy again. I think.
Go see Jen for the rest - there's pleeeenty of takes to read by now :)